Monday, April 01, 2013

316: Figurines - Preview: Weekly Compiled of recent previewed/announced items



From Accel World:
Kuroyukihime ~Death by Embracing~ !
From the anime ‘Accel World’ comes a 1/7th scale figure of the heroine, Kuroyukihime! The bold pose is based on the cover illustration of the 6th volume of the original light novel. The figure features replaceable parts which allow you to choose between either displaying Black Lotus and Kuroyukihime separately, or instead displaying them together as a single figure, whereby fans can enjoy having Black Lotus embracing the beautiful Kuroyukihime, ready to protect her from harm.


She’s in such an seductive pose!! Σ(・∀・)

I must say when I first saw the figure the first thing I thought was, “Black Lotus, get your arms out of the way!”, and in the end it seems my request actually came true!!

Anyway, let’s get a closer look at this lovely figure from a couple more angles!

This is how it looks from the back!

Originally I was going to take the photo directly from the back, but eventually I decided on this slight side angle to show off her Kuroyukihime’s side too! The curves from her arm all the way down to her legs are simply spectacular!
Yay for side-boob!! ( ゜∀゜)b

Although, I must say that Black Lotus is definitely getting in the way of what I want to see… I think it’s about time that I separate the two!

You can display Kuroyukihime alone!!

Ooohh!!!━━━━(Д゚(○=(゚∀゚)=○)Д゚)━━━━━!!!!!

Now this is what I call a sexy pose!! Nitohei was behind the planning on this one, and he really did a fantastic job!! ヽ(゜∀゜)人(゜∀゜)ノ

Hmm… but now her hair is in the way!

Noo… calm down my right hand!! I must resist the urge to try and move the hair away! This is Max Factory’s product, and if I break it I know I won’t get out with just an apology!

Kuroyukihime’s expression has a bit of a sorrowful look to it, which I think adds even more to the provocative posing!!

Even this side of her is stunning!!

You may as well just say she’s naked! Just erase the white cloth with your mind’s eye!! (Although, when you think about it… Kuroyukihime is only a junior high school student… maybe you shouldn’t do that! )

The contrast between her slim upper body and those lascivious thighs is simply amazing! It’s almost too much to handle on just one figure!!

Black Lotus can also be displayed alone!

I think this review has made Black Lotus look more like just an accessory to Kuroyukihime, but that’s really not the case! The detail on her is incredible too!! Just look at the area around the shoulders and elbows… the detail put into those joints is outstanding! All the corners of the body also look all so sharp, creating a wonderful rendition of Black Lotus!

Another thing to notice is the gentle gradient applied on the arms and of course the clear violet parts used all over the design! There is no doubt that just as much work went into Black Lotus to really create a masterpiece!! (`・ω・´)

So close!!

I don’t think we’ve had any products that have pushed the limits quite as much as this one. (*゜∀゜)=3

This is definitely even lower than most swimsuits go… plus the area it’s covering is so tiny – which also means that it doesn’t get in the way of the pelvis bone at all – you can see it so nice and clearly! It’s beautiful!!

Also, if you look at her left breast from this angle you can see the little gap between her hair and the skin… the size has been adjusted perfectly for little things like this, and it looks great!!

Her inner-thighs look so smooth!!

As I’m sure most of you already know, I’m a big fan of inner-thighs! (・ω・)ノ

So much so in fact, that if I see a cute girl in front of me on an escalator I often fantasize about feeling how smooth their thighs are! It’s all in my mind though, I don’t actually do anything! If I did I’d get caught for sure! Breasts are something that vary from person to person, but you can always be sure that thighs will be soft to a certain degree!

Another thought I had while reviewing this figure… posing Kuroyukihime lying down could create a rather interesting pose… I can’t try it myself with the prototype as I’m worried it might break, but I think it’d make a kind of dakimakura-like pose, which should look very nice!

From Accel World:
Kuroyukihime ~Death by Embracing~ !






Tony Rin and Len announced





Vividred Operation – Isshiki Akane 189 action figure by Max Factory



































Kotobukiya's PVC Maoh from Maoyuu



~「まおゆう魔王勇者」より『魔王』のご紹介!~



まおー様ああああ!Σ"φ(*@Д@*)





駄肉感満載な仕上がりになっております!

っは…Σ"φ(=ω=;;)

BOT大興奮で申し訳ありません…!この穏やかで聡明な佇まいが素敵ですね!





そして、圧巻の広がる長いスカート!!何とも豪華です!

後ろから見ると、ながいスカートのはためきがすごいです…!"φ(*=ω=*)



断片的なカットでご紹介いたしましたが、ぜひとも塗装済み完成品の完成をお待ちください…!



いやあ、メイド姉の演説は涙ぐむ名シーンでした…。

早くまおー様が勇者と仲良くするところが見たいです。あと、メイド長に「虫」って言われたいです!



Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo!

Mikudayo is back with a super cute cherry blossom color scheme! She even has the beautiful cherry blossom prints on her short twin tails, just like Sakura Miku! Isn’t she adorable!?

A more delicate looking Mikudayo, but she still has an amazing presence!

The same bulky looking sculpting from the original Mikudayo Nendoroid is still there, but she also has a wonderful gradient on her hair and the pearl paintwork throughout the figure, which definitely gives a very different feel compared to the standard Nendoroid.

Just look at the expression! She looks so happy and confident!! Σ(゜Д゜;)

“Hi there! I’m Sakura Mikudayo!!”

Here she’s greeting the cherry blossoms!

Ah! Mikudayo! You’re not supposed to eat those!! (((゚Д゚)))

Staring right into the camera!

She has the wind blowing through her hair and a slightly slouched pose making her look amazingly cute… but that stare is just as incredible as always!! She’s such a cute little devil!! (ノ゜∀゜)ノ

Cherry blossoms on her flat twin tails!

She doesn’t have quite as many flowers on her hair as Sakura Miku, but thats mainly because there just isn’t enough space… they’re so much shorter! (;´Д⊂)

The white and pink colors and gradient really make for some rather complex paintwork – just like the actual Sakura Miku!

Sakura Mikudayo strolling through the cherry blossoms!

Maybe it’s just me… but it kind of looks like she’s silently stalking something…

While I was taking the photos, a lot of people came by and asked me what her name was, where she’d be on sale and why I was taking photos! She was super popular!! I should probably head back to GSC before too many people group up here…

“No way!!”

But Sakura Mikudayo doesn’t want to leave!! (((゚Д゚)))

Enjoying the scenery with Sakura Miku!

Sakura Miku is kind of like an older sister to Sakura Mikudayo, so she was very happy to have to have the company while enjoying the cherry blossoms! Having these two together really makes for a beautiful scene! (*´∀`*)

It’s time for Sakura Mikudayo to say goodbye…

We only get the chance to enjoy the cherry blossoms for about two weeks each year. It’s such a pity, as they’re so beautiful…

I look forward to the cherry blossoms both next and every year after that!

Anyway time to go home! Come here, Mikudayo!! (´∀`)
I hope I get the chance to come back here with her again some time…

Nendoroid Sakura Mikudayo!

Happy OTAKU-ing !? *cough* *cough*

Reiya 零夜 (Jo)

Please like my Facebook page above to subscribe the posts in your Facebook.
AHA - Yorukaze's FB Page Please browse my Trade photos to browse my sales items.
My Trades

No comments:

Post a Comment